Here are a few random facts about me:
1. When I was a senior in high school, I got arrested for streaking across the football field during PE. I was suspended for a few days, and this kept me from graduating with my class. I was also in a three-way tie for least likely to succeed. Ha!
2. In spite of being married, I am still ordained in the Catholic Church. They have lost my papers so many times that I finally gave up.
3. The first record I ever owned was "A Hard Day's Night" by the Beatles. My mom bought it for me. I still have it.
4. A few months ago, I bought so much music on iTunes, that it triggered a fraud alert on my credit card.
5. My first car was a 1967 Mustang. I loved that car. My sister crashed it when I was away in the military.
6. By the time I was 21 I had seen more than 400 babies being born.
7. I like taking long airplane flights. I look forward to them.
8. When I was a little kid, my grandpa would dress me like a cowboy and take me all over town to show off.
9. I thought nursing school was pretty easy. I don't tell my students that.
10. I can count to 100 in German.
Well, ok I made it to ten.
I was watching the squirrels run around the yard today. They seem happy. I put out some nuts for them and they ate a few and buried the rest. We all love the squirrels. Even the cats, who sit at the window and watch them without getting excited or upset.