2. Do you sleep naked? not completely.
3. Worst physical pain in your life? A tossup between a busted toe and some undefined abdominal pain.
4. The 1st bone ever broken? Some toe.
5. Favorite place you have ever been? Not sure. Maybe Paris, or Moorea.
6. How late did you stay up last night? 10:15.
7. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be? Probably somewhere along the Oregon coast.
8. Which of your LJ friends lives the closest to you? - gracegiver!
9. When was the last time you cried? On the airplane ride to Thailand, while watching the Freddie Mercury movie.
10. Who took your profile picture? I did. I still have those balls somewhere around here.
11 . What's your favorite season? Fall.
12. If you could have any career what would it be? Well, I have loved my nursing career, but if I had become a photographer when I was young, I would have loved to have tried that as a career. The thought I have associated with this is that if I had become a newspaper photographer, I would probably have been laid off in the past few years, with no time left to do anything else.
13. What was the last book you read? The Caine Mutiny. I had seen the movie, but never read the book. It was excellent.
14. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? My grandpa.
15. Are you a good influence? Mostly, though I have my moments.
16. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Yes, as long as it is paired up with some ham or Canadian bacon, or something like that. I had a pizza in Thailand that had pineapple and prosciutto, and it was delicious.
17. You have the remote, what channel will you be watching? No particular channel. I am not a bit watcher of tv.
18. Last concert you attended? Jason Isbell and Father John Misty at the Greek Theater in Berkeley.
19. Favorite type of food? – Italian, or Italian-influenced.